The school is exceptionally well-equipped with specialist facilities including:
- Three purpose-built Science Laboratories with their own ICT suite
- A Music Department incorporating a main teaching room and nine individual practice rooms.
- The fantastic new Hunter Hall, refurbished in 2012 to create a Performing Arts Theatre used for assemblies, plays, concerts, dance shows and other major events.
- Generously equipped rooms for Art & Ceramics and Design & Technology
- The Bickley Centre with nine modern classrooms housing the English, Mathematics, History, Geography, RS and French Departments
- An Information and Communications Technology Suite
- The Townsend Library and Media Centre
- A floodlit full-size Astroturf Pitch
- Two hardcourt areas and fifty acres of superb sports fields.
- The impressive Jubilee Sports Dome.
The Dining Room and state-of-the-art kitchens
For more information on the many aspects of the school, please click on the links to the left.